Monday, December 9, 2013

Angel Collins 8th Wonder of the World

I want to start by saying although I have never seen Angel live I have followed her on social media and youtube for ever ! such a force to be reckon' with, with a love for animals that we share :)  I will ! also thank you for all the love you show/give towards the animals , I too am an animal lover. I adopted 1 of my 2 bunny's at young Williams did I mention 8 is my fav/lucky # Happy 50th Mizz Collins and thanks for doin Q&A with Richie Richards <3 <3 <3
Hello Miss Collins , I have to start by saying I apologize I have never had the chance to see u grace the stage , but I promise to make one verrry soon ! 2nd I want to say Thank you for allowing me to ask u a few ?'s for my Q&A Blog. Like I have told many of the entertainers who have already agreed to be a part of , this is and always has been a dream of mine. I really am thankful !!
___________________________________________________________________________________
From: angelcollins1@aol.com Here ya go :

#1 : Mz.Collins favorite drink?
A: SkrewDriver

#2 : Where is your favorite place u have preformed ?

A: The Castle , Greenville Sc.

#3 : How many title do you have? do u have favorite?

A: 11titles and favorite is Southeast Entertainer

#4 : How was "Angel" born ?

A: Watching other entertainers

#5 : Favorite entertainer past/present ?

A: Sable Chanel , and to many others to name. . .

#6 : Do u think there is a problem with bullying in our own community ? thoughts?

A: Yes and always will be cause of others insecurities.

#7 : Any advice for the children from a legend in her own rite Miss Collins?

A: Put ur $ back into ur craft , music, costumes and Be original .


Thank you again for letting me ask a couple ?'s people may not have known ( but Care ,,trust) I hope u have a wonderful Holiday/Christmas Season doll. I will catch a show and update pic later on :) Be Blessed xoxo Richie Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment