Sunday, January 5, 2014

Miss Everything , Eureka O'hara

I just love to watch this next  queen  tare up a stage , a dancing diva to say the less !

I I wanna say a VERRY huge THANKS again to Miss O'hara for doing a lil Q7A with RR , we all no i love to knows . . she truly is national  so here goes 

RR:  1. How many titles do you have ? 

EOH:  14 total 5 this year ! including our Miss Tricities , Knoxville Tn and East Coast @ Lrg!
** congrats on best non winner at @large this year !! **

RR:  2. Is it true heavy is the head that wares the crown?

EOH:  Yes holding a title is harder than winning it. the costume networking socializing and work you put in all year can tak
  •  In 5 Years I hope to be finishing up a doctorate in education and a former to several titles.
e a tole on the mind so I would agree with this statement.

RR:  3: which is the 1 national title you wish to achieve next after being National Don't H8 Diva? 

EOH: Entertainer of theYear FI or USofA @Large ( i know u will rech your dreams! xoxo RR)

RR: 4. most humbling experience in/out drag?

EOH: . Probably when someone tells me that just because I have done something I have made their day better wether in or out of drag. Also seeing my family struggle and the way the people around me struggle including myself Humbles me often. 

RR: 5.  Where do you see yourself in 5yrs?

EOH: In 5 Years I hope to be finishing up a doctorate in education and a former to several titles.

RR: 6. :thoughts on bullying in our own community?

EOH: I have no thoughts on bullying simply becasue it will never stop we do it to each other everyday as people it is a way of life, and can only be changed by the individual and equality movements. ( i strongly agree , i just hate it especially when we have enuff haters in the str8 world. i am thankful for the few str8 supporters we do have , RR !!)

RR:7. do u have a favorite title ?

EOH: I LOVE ALL MY TITLES ( as u should diva!!, keep on keeping on ! RR)

RR:8. any advice you'd give a newcomer ?  

EOH:  always listen to anyone with an opinion and take from it what you need






1 comment: