Friday, November 29, 2013

Miss Sable Chanel & David a lil q&a 4my Blog#blessed

1st let me to start by sharing on of my fav. sable stories , I member always seeing her sashay in w/ a cap in full face already (most times I member) but what sticks in my head most is, the nite I did talent nite and won the nite she hosted . . I felt verrry honored . I member the song I did in a gown "hero" by Mariah Carey so here's my lil o'l q@a with david and sable hunties .........

() Richie  Richards
hey im starting a q & a blog , a hobbie and a dream always had to get to q n a people who inspire me. do u think u and Sable would? Shes on my dream list. Jessica agreed to be my 1st and i already posted , so thanks for being next !!
And may I say I , a long with
many others im assur , wanna say you guys are tricities golden couples!!
 
I'm trying to get to this is a new hobbie for me and just 1 or 2 questions with u all for my page would be devine .Always have been a fan and  4 ever inspired
David Mallory 
    sure ask
    away
  •  
     
     
     
  •  
     
    Richie  Richards
    ok for Sable . it would be , being one of the most popular entertainers not just in tricities but beyond, is there 1 thing made u walk away? and would u do a comeback tour like "raven" is doing now. and for you it would be did u ever have to put any of your dreams or goals aside for todds career. and knowing now what the 2 of u no would u change a thing and what? if u can and are willing can u reply to my email richierichards8@gmail.com thank u so much xoxo

     
    David Mallory
    David Mallory
    This is Sables response..... After a 19 year career in female impersonation. I felt it was time to pursue another career path. There was no "negative" reason for me to leave, it was simple just time. I enjoyed performing very much... But I had other goals I wanted to achieve. In reference to a comeback show....the answer is no. When I closed the book on that....it was closed for good. I have no desire to perform. Like I said...it was great! But, I am retired from drag. However, I do appreciate everyone's continued interest in the illusion I created.
    David Mallory
    •  
      David Mallory
      Here is the answers to my questions
        Richie Jade Richards
    •  
      Richie  Richards
      tytytyt !! that was awsome. would she still sign me a pic and email it since i missed that ear. ( and i cant wait to ur reply to ur answeres david)
      • David Mallory
        David Mallory
        When we met we were in college....the drag thing just sort of happened. We were always a team.....I never felt like I was "in the shadows" or anything like that....we have always worked toward common goal...and continue to 28 years later. I enjoyed designing costumes for "sable", however, I too was ready for a change...and I have no desire to make costuming. Would I change anything...no, not really. I have been blessed with a great life....a life long partner that I know loves me . So no regrets here!
        • Richie Jade Richards
          Richie Jade Richards
          and now that u and (sable) have made the change and u ll are happy , i trust the "career change " is doing well ? i could only imagine so cause like i said before u guys are golden ! ( and on a personal note u guys talent and love for eah other, and creativity will 4ever inspire me !) xoxo
        • I hope all who reads , comments and likes, this is only the start !!
        •  

          1 comment: